Colour INKspiration Challenge #88

 


I am never quite sure how the weeks keep rolling around so quickly! It is aleady time for another Colour INKspiration challenge. It is a really beautiful one ... but I may be a touch biased as I chose it!

Someone annoying keeps posting how many days until Christmas ... and rather than ignoring it ... I keep getting annoyed and stressed! So I have decided to chip away at my Christmas cards and decided our challenge colours would make for a bright, fun card.


My card sort of evolved. I was just having fun playing! My Crumb Cake card base has been cut away and embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder


Then I added this fun leaf vine thingy from the Quite Curvy bundle (available early November). The vine was perfect to hang these sweet baubles from. I absolutely love the embossed detail. They are from the Little Treat Box dies.


My card is a bit narrower than a standard card - I trimmed it to fit the vine because it looked weird untrimmed!


And then I have used the Peace & Joy stamp set for the sentiments. Quite an easy way to bring together a card.

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? 
Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now and features 4 fabulous 3D card folds featuring animals. 

 My tutorial features a Pop-Up Stand Card .... and I show you 2 versions - one for cat lovers and one for dog lovers!



You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle and find more information about it here


Comments