Colour INKspiration Challenge #87 - Quite Curvy Bundle

 

Welcome back for another Colour INKspiration challenge. We have an Autumnal colour scheme for our latest challenge.


It is Spring here in Australia so I had some trouble getting my head around this colour scheme. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. And then I did what I normally do when I have creative trouble ..... put the project to the back of the pile and forget about it for a while .... then an idea just popped into my head! Love it when that happens!


Now I bet you are wondering what products I have used! Well it is a new bundle that has been released ahead of time by Stampin' Up! and demonstrators have the ability to order it early. It is a cracker and I have already used it so much! If you are not a demonstrator you don't have to miss out on it - you can order it from the beginning of November or join my team using the tab at the top of this blog to get it now! 

So this is what is in this new suite of products called Curvy Celebrations.


I LOVE the curvy dies. They really make it quick and easy to give your cards that bit of extra wow! The stamps mirror the curve ... oh and check out the gorgeous font!


Part of the suite includes a pack of Designer Series Paper in Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and (luckily for this challenge) Sahara Sand. Winning! The patterns are not all Christmassy so they work for many occasions.


So that is it really. My card is mainly Very Vanilla with the blooms coloured in the other challenge colours. I was pleased that an idea popped into my head!


If you'd like to know more about this bundle please don't hesitate to contact me. Stay tuned for more creations using it.

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? 
Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now and features 4 fabulous 3D card folds featuring animals. 

 My tutorial features a Pop-Up Stand Card .... and I show you 2 versions - one for cat lovers and one for dog lovers!



You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle and find more information about it here

Comments