Boho Indigo Product Medley Pop-Up Stand card

I have been busy creating for my next class! We will be making my fabulous Pop-Up Stand card. I designed this card fold as part of The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle. You will find details about this at the end of my post. During the week I have already shown you 2 Christmas versions so now it is time to show you a fun one ideal for any occasion featuring the Boho Indigo Product Medley
  

I am really chuffed with how versatile this fold is. It pops into a standard envelope, yet stands up for display.

The Boho Indigo Product Medley makes it so easy to create cards with. The die cut leaves are really beautiful and so are the Very Vanilla embossed pieces.

So some vases holding gorgeous leaves and flowers - perfect for any occasion.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing another of these fun Pop-Up Stand cards. Check out the details below on how to purchase the tutorial so you can make some for your self. The tutorial shows you how to make one with different products but the construction method is the same.  Master the construction (which is easy) and you can create away, getting a different look with different products. 

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

EDITED: IMPORTANT INFORMATION – AS FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER, 2022, THE DIMENSIONALS TUTORIAL BUNDLES WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASEHOWEVER, YOU CAN BUY SINGLE TUTORIALS FROM ANY OF THE BUNDLES, AT A COST OF $5.00 (AUD) EACH. 

HEAD TO MY PAGE HERE TO CHECK OUT MY TUTORIALS OR CONTACT THE OTHER 3 DESIGNERS BY CLICKING THEIR NAME. (You will be taken directly to their site). - Bronwyn Eastley - Nicole Wilson - Sharni Haines 

The Dimensionals October 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now and features 4 fabulous 3D card folds featuring animals. 

 My tutorial features a Pop-Up Stand Card .... and I show you 2 versions - one for cat lovers and one for dog lovers!



You can purchase this fabulous tutorial bundle and find more information about it here

Comments