Just Add Ink #521 - Just Add an Inspiration Pic

 


Hi and welcome back for another Just Add Ink challenge. We have this gorgeous inspiration pic to get your creativity flowing.



As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to use some of the new Brushed Metallic Cardstock in some way. It has 3 colours in the pack and the bronze sheet reminded me of this pic. I also knew that I wanted to make one of my Concertina Banner Cards for a special card for one of my stamping besties. You can find out all of the info regarding this card fold here and you can get a sneak peek at the end of this post. It's a fun fold that does what the name says ..... it unfolds to a banner that you can hang up .....


.... and concertinas up to pop into an envelope. 


The Hippo & Friends dies were used to make the frames and bases and I have used the Stamp and die set from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to make the vases and arrangements. 


The new Guilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper coordinates perfectly with the Basketweave and Metallic Ribbon Combo pack. The paper is beautiful with metallic elements in the designs. I love the texture and elegance on this Mint Macaron piece. It's so lovely I had to use it on the back of my card in case it flips over in the wind!


I love being able to make special cards for special people! Do you?


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used this inspiration pic in their creations. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

EDITED: IMPORTANT INFORMATION – AS FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER, 2022, THE DIMENSIONALS TUTORIAL BUNDLES WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASEHOWEVER, YOU CAN BUY SINGLE TUTORIALS FROM ANY OF THE BUNDLES, AT A COST OF $5.00 (AUD) EACH. 

HEAD TO MY PAGE HERE TO CHECK OUT MY TUTORIALS OR CONTACT THE OTHER 3 DESIGNERS BY CLICKING THEIR NAME. (You will be taken directly to their site). - Bronwyn Eastley - Nicole Wilson - Sharni Haines 

Need some great ideas for cards for Babies and Kids?
This is the fun Concertina Banner Card that I made.


Find out about all 4 tutorials in the bundle and how to purchase them here


Comments

  1. Wow! Lou, I saw this blog post in my email yesterday and thought your project was gorgeous. Little did I know that I'd be opening up some special mail and voila, this card would appear. Thanks so much for the birthday love. I'll be hanging it over my craft desk to admire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.