Colour INKspiration Challenge #86 - Christmas Double Wiper Card



Don't the weeks keep whizzing by! Sorry to the people who keep posting how many days left until Christmas. I may or may not have said some very rude words about your posts! Anyway onto our latest challenge colours at Colour INKspiration.


What a lovely combo! Now I really wanted to make a Double Wiper Card. I have used the tutorial written by Nicole Wilson for The Dimensionals September Tutorial bundle. You can find details at the end of this post. The tutorial uses different products - I have used the instructions but given it a Christmas feel - despite sounding like Scrouge at the beginning of this post!

So the card front looks like this ......


...... then when you pull each side this happens. That is the Double Wiper part. How fun is that!


So I have used the Stitched Triangles dies to die cut my tree from a piece of paper from the Tis the Season DSP pack. The cute Pacific Point baubles are from the Tree Angle stamp set. I actually was going to make a second card as I was not really happy with how this photographed. In real life I am so happy with it but it is SO hard to capture 3D cards. But anyway I did post it obviously!


The sentiment is also from the Tree Angle stamp set. And yet again I have found a use for my Little Treats bundle. The baubles and presents were perfect to decorate the tree and for the surprise revealed underneath the tree.

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 19 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.


Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? 
Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Need some great ideas for cards for Babies and Kids?
This is the fun Concertina Banner Card that I made.


Find out about all 4 tutorials in the bundle and how to purchase them here


Comments