30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge - Day 7 - Green like the Grinch

Welcome to Day 7 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. Martin Stone has organised another month long card making challenge and this one is all about Christmas. If you'd like to see the whole month's challenge themes, check out his blog post here. I am trying to do the whole 30 days but we will see how I go. If you'd like to see cards made for the challenge check out this hashtag - #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge

 Check out today's challenge.

Oh I do love green! Every type! Shaded Spruce is the perfect shade to team with Whisper White and gold on this decoreated Mini Paper Pumpkin box.

This morning I held a Wonder of the Season product class via Zoom with my regular class ladies. Everyone received one box to decorate. I have used one of the cards from the Wonder of the Season Memories and More card pack. The ribbon is from the coordinating Wonder of the Season ribbon combo pack. Such gorgeous ribbon and cord. The sentiment is one of the stickers from the Memories and More card pack. The sticky back makes it super handy to attach the cord to it!

I have used the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder to give a bit of texture to my Whisper White piece. It is such an elegant pattern. I guess that is why it is called Dainty! 


Are you enjoying the 30 Day Christmas Card challenge? I sure am and even though I know I will still be frantically making Christmas Cards in December at least I will have some done already! Now to just make sure I put them somewhere where I will find them again in December!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Need some great ideas for cards for Babies and Kids?
This is the fun Concertina Banner Card that I made.


Find out about all 4 tutorials in the bundle and how to purchase them here


Comments