30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge Day - 10 Sketch and Day 11 - Festive Flowers

Welcome to Days 10 and 11 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. Martin Stone has organised another month long card making challenge and this one is all about Christmas. If you'd like to see the whole month's challenge themes, check out his blog post here. I am trying to do the whole 30 days but we will see how I go. If you'd like to see cards made for the challenge check out this hashtag - #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge

Check out the sketch for today's challenge.

I'm still obsessed with my Stitched Triangle dies. I just love them. They coordinate with the Tree Angle stamp set which is such a fab set. Great images and sentiments - what more could you want! So I simply stamped a few of the trees in shades of green - Just Jade, Spaded Spruce and Mint Macaron - added a sentiment and that was it really.


The sentiment was embossed in white and I punched the end with the Banners Pick a Punch. The mat is embossed with my Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder - which I lost and had a momentary freek out! Turns out it makes a super comfy thing for a cat to lie on - who knew????

So that I can try to do most of the challenges I am trying to do 2 per post (well mostly) and using the same stamp set. So firstly check out the Day 11 challenge.

It just so happens that the Tree Angle stamp set has this fun poinsettia (well I think that is what it is) stamp. You stamp the flowers, I've used Poppy Parade, and then the leaves (Just Jade for me).  Then die cut and arrange!

To give my card a bit of elegant texture, I have embossed the top part with the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing Folder and added in some gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack

The Tree Angle stamp set has some lovely sentiments. I love this long one - the words, shape and font!


So there you have 2 more cards for 2 more challenges. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Need some great ideas for cards for Babies and Kids?
This is the fun Concertina Banner Card that I made.


Find out about all 4 tutorials in the bundle and how to purchase them here


Comments