Just Add Ink #519 - Just Add a Colour Combo - Way to Goat



Somehow it got to Friday! How are things going in your neck of the woods! I hope that you are coping with whatever is going on with you ... if not today's card may just be directed at you! At Just Add Ink this week we have a colour combination to spark your creativity.


I have to say .... at first ... it sparked not one teeny tiny bit of creativity! It seemed to match my mood! I am way way way over being in isolation and have had a meh week. Oh well ... you get that! But my feelings of meh did spark an idea and I remembered a sentiment in the Boho Indigo stamp set that would be perfect for this card.


I thought my Balmy Blue goat from the Way to Goat stamp set was a bit cute and went with the sentiment. 


The rest of the card sort of came together by accident. My new Stitched Triangle Dies had just arrived and happened to be on top of my desk ..... tag they were up. How easy is that! They sort of look like mountains - not that that was my original intent - so I went with it!


Look there is not much else to it! I've added a piece of Misty Moonlight DSP from the 2020-21 InColor Designer Series Paper pack in the background and some Misty Moonlight, silver and white twine out of the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon combo pack. 


I knew I would love my Stitched Triangles. There are so many in the set. Just love these tiny cut out details. You may have noticed in an earlier pic that I used a strip on the inside of my card. So many ideas running around my head now! See doing something creative is a great way to kick the meh to the curb.


I do hope you are not feeling blue ... but if you are ... reach out to others, do something creative but don't go it alone. That's all!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used these colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


After some fun 3D card folds for The Guys in your life?
The Dimensionals August 2020 tutorial bundle has you covered!
You can find out more information about the bundle and purchasing it here


Check out my Drop Down Panel Card that I designed for the tutorial bundle. 


Comments