Colour INKspiration Challenge #84 - Ornamental Envelopes Wreath


Hi and welcome back for another Colour INKspiration challenge. Check out our gorgeous inspiration pic and colour palette.

I must admit that Magenta Madness and I are not exactly friends. Not sure what it is about it but every time I look it I say .... 'You are so obnoxious!'. I may be going a tad stir crazy ... just saying!

So to combat my aversion to MM I just used it sparingly. Can you see where I used it?


I was so pleased with how this card turned out! I used a base of Sahara Sand for a more earthy, neutral vibe. The wreath was stamped in Garden Green using the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set. This stamp set is one I know I will use lots! 


My wreath looked a bit flat ... and no one likes a flat wreath .... so I searched my stash and found these viney things in the Garden Gateway Dies. They almost look like they were made for this wreath. The stamped images just peek out, giving a shadow effect. The Just Jade vines were adhered with a few glue dots so that they could stick up a bit. I was going for the organic feel!


The flowers were die cut in Rococo Rose, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White using a die from the Envelopes Dies.  I curved the flower petals up and added centres - Gilded Gems and Magenta Madness Enamel Dots (I did say I used MM sparingly!).


The tag and sentiment are from the Little Treats bundle. Can you tell I have just received lots of new products! Stay tuned for lots more projects to show them all off! That fabulous gold cord is from the Wonder of the Season ribbon combo pack. Lush! 


So there you have it! That is how I used our fab colour palette!

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? 
Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


After some fun 3D card folds for The Guys in your life?
The Dimensionals August 2020 tutorial bundle has you covered!
You can find out more information about the bundle and purchasing it here


Check out my Drop Down Panel Card that I designed for the tutorial bundle. 


Comments