Colour INKspiration Challenge #83 - Playful Alphabet Birthday



Welcome back for another Colour INKspiration challenge. Check out our latest colours.


I had a few starts at this challenge. All of my attempts looked murky so I decided to use Whisper White as my predominant colour and add in pops of the the other 3. Then it fell into place a bit better!


I used the 3 leaf dies from the Boho Indigo dies to create some texture on my base piece of Whisper White. And then, because you can never have enough texture, I embossed the whole piece using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder


The Playful Alphabet dies are so great to use as part of your sentiment. I used them to make the 'Happy' and then embossed the piece (minus the letters) with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. With some Basic Black behind and the letters popped up with Foam Adhesive Sheets slightly offset, you get this fun look. I love that you can die cut the letters from the Foam Adhesive Sheets and adhere the cardstock letters to it for added dimension.


Throw in some Mossy Meadow leaves die cut using the Boho Indigo dies and 'Happy Birthday' from the Pallet Thoughts stamp set and I was pretty much set to go!


So from a murky to start to this .... not too bad if I do say so myself!


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

After some fun 3D card folds for The Guys in your life?
The Dimensionals August 2020 tutorial bundle has you covered!
You can find out more information about the bundle and purchasing it here


Check out my Drop Down Panel Card that I designed for the tutorial bundle. 


Comments

  1. What a beautiful card, Lou! I just love the use of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow diese 3D Karten sind ein kleines Kunstwerk geworden.Echt richtig cool.Schaue mir deine Seite nach meinem Urlaub im Hotel Eppan an der Weinstrasse mal ganz genau an.Grüße Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.