Just Add Ink #513 - Just Add Choose 2 - Prized Peony Easel Flip Card



We have a fun challenge for you at Just Add Ink this week. Which 2 will you choose?


So I chose Flowers and Texture. I am still in my Peony phase. I just can't put the Peony Garden Suite of product down! My latest tutorial for The Dimensionals July Tutorial Bundle (details at the end of this post) features the Peony with lots of added dimension. So I started with a Whisper White flower, added the dimension (you'll just have to get the tute for the tips and tricks) and some Soft Seafoam leaves.


Then I used Nicole Wilson's fabulous Easel Flip Card (also part of the July tutorial bundle) to make this elegant 'Thinking of You' card.


This is such a neat card fold that stands up - isn't that just the perfect way to show off my beautiful peony.


I have used the Dainty Diamond 3D embossing folder to emboss the Misty Moonlight front and the Silver Foil inside my card. 


My card folds flat to fit into the envelope. I've used the flower stamp and sentiment from the Prized Peony stamp set to decorate. 


Oh and you even get room on the back to write a message!


So there you go - that is what you can do with flowers and texture. I'd love to see which 2 you choose!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Want to  make this fun 3D card fold? The Dimensional July Tutorial Bundle is out now. 
Our theme is Peony Garden Suite - One Suite four ways. You will find all of the information about the bundle here. And if you order over $50 worth of products through my online Stampin' Up! store you will get the bundle for free! 


Here is the Peony Garden Acetate Box Card that I featured in my tutorial!




Comments