Colour INKspiration Challenge #82 - Boho Medley



Welcome back to another Colour INKspiration challenge. Check out this lush pic showing off our fabulous colour palette.


I was not really in a Melon Mambo mood when I sat down to create my card! Turns out a little goes a long way and really gives a pop to my card.


I have used products from the Boho Indigo Product Medley - which I must say ... I love! The pots were embossed using black embossing powder and the foliage is in Just Jade. Don't you just love those cute felt flowers? My card design was pretty simple. I've used the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder to emboss my Basic Black card front. The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper has this cool woodgrain piece. I have cut a small piece on an angle across the grain to give a 3D effect.


I popped this lovely sentiment, also from the Product Medley, on the inside of my card. 


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 17 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Looking for some fun 3D card folds? The Dimensional July Tutorial Bundle is out now. 
Our theme is Peony Garden Suite - One Suite four ways. You will find all of the information about the bundle here. And if you order over $50 worth of products through my online Stampin' Up! store you will get the bundle for free! 


Here is the Peony Garden Acetate Box Card that I featured in my tutorial!



Comments