In Good Taste Designer Series Paper - you just want to touch it!


The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) is just gorgeous. You (well I) just want to touch it. The photos are so realistic. I was trying to think up a way to showcase the gorgeous designs in this DSP for my online catalogue launch last week. I had limited time so I decided to cut 2 strips of each piece of DSP so that each side could be shown. Then I arranged them haphazardly over 4 cards. 





To break up the design of each card, I have used stamped images from the Tasteful Touches stamp set and labels from the Tasteful Labels dies. The In Good Taste Suite collection has all of the products I have used in it and the best thing is you can order it all in one go by clicking the link on the title. 


So now you can see how good that DSP is! Perfect for so many design styles and occasions. Let me know if I can order some for you. You can also order from my online store, using the tab at the top of this blog.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door

Looking for some fun new card folds using some fabulous new products 
from the Stampin' Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue? 

The Dimensionals June Tutorial Bundle has you covered. My Jar of Flowers Tri-fold card is just one of the 4 tutorials.


                               

You can purchase the tutorial bundle here. I know you will love it!


Comments