Happy New Catalogue Day!

It's an exciting day! You can finally order from the new Stampin' Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue! It is full of lots of gorgeous new products. If you don't have a catalogue in your hot little hands yet (and you live in Australia) please let me know and I will get one to you.


You can also find the catalogue online in pdf form here

Stampin' Up! has also rolled out a new look website for your shopping and viewing pleasure! You will find lots of inspiration there.

Each Annual Catalogue always launches 5 new colours that will be available for 2 years. Check out these gorgeous hues. As always, Stampin' Up! has you fully covered for coordination with inks, card stock, papers, ribbons, markers and so much more in these colours.


There is so much to love in this catalogue. Make sure you check back in over the next few days to see some samples that I have made. I've busy today hosting my Catalogue Launch Zoom party so haven't had a chance to photograph anything yet! 

So for now here are few pics from the Catalogue to whet your creative appetite! If you see anything you like you can order online via my Stampin' Up! store here










Whale of a Time Suite





Oh gosh! I could just keep adding pictures of my favourite products all day! I hope that you enjoy this new catalogue as much as I do!

Lou

Comments