Colour INKspiration Challenge #79 - Lovely You




Well! It's Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week. Me ... well I am still in iso-mode and I can tell you it is wearing a bit thin. Not sure when I will be out and about. Well at least I can craft hey! Anyway how about these latest Colour INKspiration challenge colours?


I love all of these colours but found they were a bit dark when I started creating with them. A bit like my iso-mood! Anyway what better way to lighten a colour scheme than to start with a white base? My head just wasn't in it today so I based my card on a design I used on the weekend. You can see that card here

So some simple stamping with the Lovely You stamp set ......


..... and simple punching with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and a card was born! The Lovely You bundle is fabulous. I liked it when I ordered it but it wasn't until I started using it that I realised just how fabulous it really was. For tips and tricks on using the stamp set and punch check out my video here


Not much to it really! Some quick stamping on the inside using the challenge colours and I was done! Sometimes cards need to be quick and easy, yet still lovely! 


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Looking for some fun new card folds using some fabulous new products 
from the Stampin' Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue? 

The Dimensionals June Tutorial Bundle has you covered. My Jar of Flowers Tri-fold card is just one of the 4 tutorials.


                               

You can purchase the tutorial bundle here. I know you will love it!

Comments