Just Add Ink #505 - Just Add Thinking of You



Happy Friday. At Just Add Ink this week we have a great challenge. To kick off the challenge the design team (as always) have some great ideas to show you. We are all about the theme of 'Thinking of You'!


Sending a special card, with maybe a bit more effort put into it is one way I like to show people that I am thinking of them. A card that stands up is perfect for this so what  better way than to send a floral arrangement in a pot that will last forever!


To make this gorgeous card, I have used Bronwyn Eastley's fabulous Flowerpot Box card tutorial. It is part of The Dimensionals May tutorial bundle (I know I keep saying it ... but this is our best one yet!) You can find the details about the bundle below.

It is a really nifty card fold that folds flat to fit into a standard envelope and then stands up to show off your fabulous flower arranging!


There is even room on the back to add a message!


I have used the First Frost stamp set and coordinating Frosted Bouquet dies for my floral arrangement. The pot is embossed using the Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder. The stamp set, dies and embossing folder are all retiring so make sure you get in quick if you want to grab them. They are selling fast and are only available while stocks lasts. You can find all of the products I have used on my card here.


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members say "I'm thinking of you". Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou
Want to make this great card fold?
The Dimensionals May Tutorial Bundle is out now! 4 fabulous 3D card fold tutorials centred around a Floral theme.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments