Social Stamping blog host - thank you - Layered with Kindness



Hi and welcome to the Social Stamping Blog Host. My wonderful friend Kelly Kent is hosting us. She has gathered a group of stamping friends who want to connect with each other and our online friends to share a bit of creative love at this uncertain and worrying time. You can hop from one blog post to the next to see what we have all created under the theme of Thank You. If you get lost or the chain is broken you can always pop back to Kelly's main post here to continue.

I had some products on my desk just waiting to be put away so thought I'd give them a bit more use! The Layered with Kindness stamp set is a really lovely set. I love the detailed shading on these DistINKtive stamps.


The stamp set teams with the Label me Lovely and Label me Fancy punches.



To work out where to stamp the images, I drew around one of the punched labels. That helps you see what will be covered and what will show. It is a simple tip that really helps when designing cards.


I have also used this same design for my projects in The Dimensionals April Tutorial bundle. Details at the end of this post. The front of my chocolate box has been decorated in the same way as my card.



While I was at it, I made a few more using this stamp set and design.




Next you are headed over the ditch to New Zealand to visit my very stylish and creative friend Angela Meiritz-Reid.


Lou

The Dimensionals April Tutorial Bundle is out now - perfect timing with Easter in a week! 4 fabulous tutorials centred around the theme of chocolate.



To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards. Great tip about drawing around the punched shape before stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your colour combination and this stamp is perfect for Thank you cards.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the range of stepped up designs-perfect for every type of crafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple stamping at its finest. But then the totally next level box. Amazing! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always Lovely Lou - coordinated even down to the wrapping foil colour of the chocolates i notice! And I love that distiNKtive leaf stamp too, so detailed.
    You use those stitched frames in such a lovely way with the multiple layers, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your box matches your card Lou, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards and chocolate box Lou, these colours look fabulous together. I love how you’ve used the Stitched Rectangles on the last two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lou, as I don't have this set I might have to see if my stamping friend up the street has it 😄

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just perfect. Awesome colours together!! Love everything about your project - those flowers are glorious. Thank you for the layout tip and the box - swoon. Everything is divine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.