Just Add Ink #503 - Just Add Choose 2 - Botanical Prints



Need a challenge to give your creativity a kick start? Why not try our latest challenge at Just Add Ink? It's a fun one.


I just love the Botanical Prints Product Medley kit. It is a shame it is retiring and I think it may have even sold out. Anyway I love that one side of the DSP is black and white. Perfect to add a bit of colour too!


This fun card fold is called a Bay Window card fold. I have used the great instructions over on Alicia Yap's blog, Paper Munchkin.


This card fold is a fun way to use DSP and to really show it off! I love how the card front props open under the tab.


Before cutting my DSP into panels, I coloured one of the plants using watercolour pencils. Watercolour pencils are nice and soft to colour with and you don't have to wet the pigment, you can leave it as is as I have done. 


This card folds flat and is a regular card size. Perfect for popping into a standard C6 envelope.


The inside has a message panel which I have decorated with other elements from the Botanical Prints kit.


How gorgeous are those bees?


I have to say, I really do love this card fold and I can see more on the crafty horizon! I am trying to use up some of my retiring DSP (to make way for new ones!) so this will be a great way to do so. Lots of the retiring products are reduced so check them out here.



Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Want some great ideas to keep your creativity flowing?
The Dimensionals April Tutorial Bundle is out now - perfect timing with Easter in a week! 4 fabulous tutorials centred around the theme of chocolate.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments