Just Add Ink #499 - Just Add a colour combination



Happy Friday! How are you going? If you are in need of a creative boost, why not try out our Just Add Ink colour challenge?


I was a bit stumped with these colours. I had my Botanical Prints Product Medley kit on my desk so decided to see how I could use the colours with the products in it. Turned out pretty good (she says modestly to herself while the imaginary crowd cheers).


The kit has these great die cut panels in it. I have simply added a frame using the Stitched Rectangle dies and raised over a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock with foam adhesive strips.


I have stamped the floral image, coloured with Blushing Bride ink and die cut. The stamp set and dies are also included in the Botanical Prints Product Medley kit. I have used the Vases Builder punch to shape the edges of my pot, then coloured with Highland Heather ink.


I've added one of the other stamped images on the inside of the card too. No reason to give you for adding the bee .... apart from it is in the kit too!


This lovely sentiment completes the card. I can't wait to pop this card in the mail - the perfect paper hug!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used these colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments