Colour INKspiration Challenge #75 - Beautiful Friendship



So how are you? I hope that you are well and safe (and sane) wherever you are in the world and have found some time to do something creative. Why not give our latest Colour INKspiration colour challenge a whirl? They are fun, bright and cheery colours!


These colours are so not my usual colour palette so I struggled a bit! For my card I was inspired by a gorgeous card created by my friend Tanya Rees. You can see her 2 original cards here. Her cards are really pretty and probably more in my usual colour palette. I just loved how she used masking to add the leaf details.


I probably should have used the roses too from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set but instead I used the hydrangeas. I think it would have looked better on Shimmery White cardstock with a bit of water added to blend the colours a tad. Crazily, even though I am at home and not able to go out, I find I have no time to recreate it! Perhaps if you squint it will look better.


I just love that sentiment! The die cut label is from the Smooth Sailing dies set. To break up the bold colours, I have used some black baker's twine from the Country Club Twine Combo pack.


Thank you for your inspiration Tanya. Sorry that I didn't do your card justice (unless you squint!)

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou
Want some great ideas to keep your creativity flowing?
The Dimensionals April Tutorial Bundle is out now - perfect timing with Easter in a week! 4 fabulous tutorials centred around the theme of chocolate.




To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Comments