Just Add Ink #497 - Just Add a sketch



So how are you doing? Coping amidst the uncertainty of the COVID19 situation? One thing that will help you is crafting! So tune out the world, take some time out from doomsday prepping and stockpiling toilet paper and have a go at using out sketch for our Just Add Ink challenge.


I have got to admit that I found this really hard to get my head around. The rest of the design team has some less weird designs to show you. Mine .... well ... it's a bit odd!


I'm feeling a bit meh today and just could not get it together. I knew that I wanted to use some of the latest Sale-a-bration free products but that was the only idea I had! Ever have those days???? The Tags in Bloom {FREE} stamp set coordinates with the Label Me Lovely punch. I have used the punch to create a peek through window to show off the simple yet lovely sentiment.



The outside squares are pretty (if not a bit oddly placed) and are from the {FREE} So Very Vellum Speciality DSP pack. This Soft Seafoam piece is so pretty. Rococo Rose and Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends were used to colour in the images.


You only have 10(ish) days to get the free Sale-a-bration products so make sure you place a qualifying order before the end of March to get them. Contact me or shop directly through my online store (link above) to place an order.

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments

  1. I like your peek through window Lou, it's a pretty frame. I also like the way your vellum overlaps the edge of the card.
    Totally agree, crafting is a great way to get through isolation. First thing my sister said to me was 'forget the toilet paper and stock pile your craft supplies'
    Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.