Just Add Ink #495 - Just Add a Rainbow



Oh hello Friday! Thank goodness you are here! What a week. But ... at the end of the week there is a rainbow!


I've been having fun using the bag strap die from the All Dressed Up dies in different ways. Not sure why I am so taken with it ... this week's crafty phase! I have used it to die cut strips of Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay cardstock.


A bold black and white poppy die cut from the Poppy Moments dies helped set off the rainbow.


I wanted to add a simple thank you sentiment to the card. The font on this one from the Free As a Bird stamp set was just what I wanted.


To take full advantage of the length of the stitched bag strap strips, I have made a long card. The base is 21 cm x 21 cm, scored at 10.5 cm. It fits into a standard business envelope.


I actually made this card first, using the smaller poppy die cut. I liked it .... until I made the one with the larger poppy!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added rainbows. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou


After some fun, new 3D card folds? 
Check out The Dimensionals March Tutorial Bundle. You will love it! You will find all of the information that you need here.




To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.