Creating Kindness Design Team March 2020 blog hop - Shaker Card



Welcome to our March Creating Kindness Design Team blog hop. We welcome Emma Goddard as our Guest Designer this month. I have been a fan of Emma's for a long time. She does beautiful, amazing work. Check out her blog

Our theme for March is Shaker Cards. I love a good shaker card and for this one I wanted to add something different as the shaker element. I normally add beads, sequins etc .....



..... but this time I have added T-bone chops, hamburgers and tomato sauce bottles. Of course!



I have used my friend Nicole Wilson's tutorial to make this Centre Step card.  (The tutorial is part of the The Dimensionals March Tutorial Bundle and you can find the details below.) Just a few extra cuts and scores and you get this nifty card fold.


The Outdoor Barbecue (yep I know the spelling is different to our Australian spelling!) stamp set was perfect. It has these great images. I simply stamped, coloured and cut them out. They look really cute when you shake them all around.


To save time and a bit of sanity, I stamped the corn and kebabs on the background piece.


I love that birthday sentiment! I just had to embellish with a T-bone!


Now the inside of my card totally cracks me up! When I looked at the T-bone I thought it looked like a meaty heart. I have a meat lover in  my life who would appreciate that!


Make sure you continue our blog hop to see all of the creativeness from the team. Next up is the fabulous Paula Dobson. Can't wait to see her take on shaker cards!

Lou

Blog Hop Participants
1.      Emma Goddard - Guest Designer – UK
2.      Sue Plote - America
3.      Tanya Boser – USA
4.      Danielle Bennenk – Netherlands
5.      Jay Soriano – UK
6.      Lou Kitzelman – Australia - that's me!
7.      Paula Dobson – New Zealand
8.      Marcy Denning – Canada
9.      Jenny Hall – USA
10.   Charlet Mallett – USA
11.   Cheryll Miller – Australia
12.   Sara Levin - USA


Want to make this fun 3D card fold? 
Check out The Dimensionals March Tutorial Bundle. You will love it! You will find all of the information that you need here.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments

  1. WOW! What an unbelievable work of art! I didn't want this set 'til now! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun card!! xo Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is so fun Lou! I love that your shaker elements are a little different. Oh, the steak made me laugh out loud. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! I love your BBQ shaker bits!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.