New look for my blog

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post today. Not sure if you have noticed, but recently I updated the look of my blog. A new header and layout.


For some reason, when I changed over to the new template, my contact form stopped sending the messages to me. So if you have recently sent me a message via my 'Contact Me' tab, I didn't receive it. So sorry about this. But now I that I have discovered the problem and fixed it I just wanted to let you know why you may not have heard back from me.

If you contacted me I would love to hear back from you and this time I will definitely receive your message.

Debbie Magann, you were the winner of The Dimensionals February Tutorial bundle. If you did message me your email, would you mind emailing me again so that I can email you the bundle plus a little something extra as an apology.

I'd love to hear what you think about the new look!

Hope you have all have a great weekend and get to fit a bit of creating in!

Lou

Comments