Colour INKspiration Challenge #72 - Poppy Moments



If you are like me, you will be feeling like this year is just whizzing by too quickly! Let's try to slow it down a bit and take some time out for a bit of creating. Why not try using our fab, bold colour palette for our latest Colour INKspiration challenge?


Now I had this great idea ..... which did NOT work! But ..... divide all of my good design ideas amongst 3 cards and ... well .... you get a much better design ... x 3!


 Conveniently the colours work well in pairs to create these poppies and leaves. I love these Poppy Moments dies! There is so much is in the set. You can find them and all of the other products that I have used here.

There is a great poppy background die that I have wanted to use .... so I did!


To give the cards a looser feel, I have only adhered the middle of the cards and made the leaves slightly skewwiff. The twine is a product that you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration.


Look by the time I got to my third card I was really starting to question my sanity .... how were all of these ideas going to fit on one card! Anyway I love the stitched long rectangle shape which is the handle for the bag in the All Dressed Up dies. Some partial die cutting allows you to make it any shorter length. A bit of a fun design element!


Coincidentally, my new craft studio has a window seat and cushions that would be perfect to enter for this challenge! Hope you can see the cards ... they might be camouflaged!



INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou


Want some fun 3D card fold inspiration?
Well The Dimensionals February Tutorial Bundle is out now - and I must say, it's pretty fabulous! We have 4 great card folds, accompanied by step by step tutorials featuring Sale-a-Bration products. To purchase the tutorial bundle click here.
To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments