Colour INKspiration Challenge #71 - Forever Blossoms Shaker/Slider card



Are you up for a colour challenge? Well check out these colours!


At first I was a bit stumped because I would not normally put all of these colours together. But then I took my own advice and played around with the proportions or amount of each colour to use. By using a base of Pool Party, layered with Whisper White, I was really happy with how my Slider/Shaker card turned out. Here is it closed and ready to pop into an envelope.


Then simply pull on the ribbon and the magic happens!

It is a tricky one to photograph so that you can see all of it but I figure if I show you from a few angles you will get the idea!


I have used the gorgeous flowers from the Forever Blossoms bundle to make this card. I love that you have a few places to add messages and stamped sentiments. The Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set is perfect to use for this. You can see all of the products that I have used for my card here.


This is such a fun card fold. The original tutorial is from my fab friend Nicole Wilson and is part of The Dimensionals 2020 February Tutorial Bundle. You will find all of the details below on how you can get your hot little hands on out tute bundle.


The shaker part has some clear and silver micro beads in it. I am not sure if I can part with this card. Those beads are pure stress relief!  Who needs a stress ball when you have a shaker card to sooth you! Or is that just me who thinks that. Anyone else with me?


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics.

Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Lou


Looking for some new 3D card folds?
Well The Dimensionals February Tutorial Bundle is out now - and I must say, it's pretty fabulous! We have 4 great card folds, accompanied by step by step tutorials featuring Sale-a-Bration products. To purchase the tutorial bundle click here.

Comments