Just Add Ink #489 - Just Add a colour combination




Can you believe it is nearly the end of January! At the risk of sounding too Nanaish - where is the time going? Why not slow down a bit and get some creating in? We have just the thing for you at Just Add Ink this week - a great colour challenge. Use any 3 of the colours.


Who says Snow Globe Shaker Domes have to put be away now that Christmas is over! They make perfect shaker cards for lots of occasions - even to celebrate new babies! I couldn't decide on which 3 to use so I did 2 different combinations.

I've used some free Sale-a-bration products on these - the gorgeous Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper and Metallic Baker's Twine combo pack. You can get either of these (plus much, much more) for free with orders over $90 AUD. PS - order over $180 and you can get both for free!


For this one I have used Lovely Lipstick, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight. 


The texture on that DSP is so realistic!


Bermuda Bay, Blueberry Bushel and Daffodil Delight made it onto this one.


These shaker domes are a great depth and are perfect to add in the shaker elements. I've added in some hearts from a discontinued set and some clear micro-beads. The beads help move everything around and make it a bit more rattle-like.


My photographic assistant was getting a bit hungry - I should know better than to take pics just before lunch!


To see all of the products I have used (and to buy them too of course!) follow this link to get to my online store.
Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used these fab colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.