Happy New Year and thank you for your views!

As 2019 rolls to a close and 2020 is about to start, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your support on my blog and through Instagram and Facebook. Your comments, likes and views mean a lot to me and I appreciate you taking the time to explore my crafty projects.

I hope that this New Year is fabulous for you all and look forward to sharing many more ideas, products and projects with you throughout the year.

Speaking of new products ..... have you got your 2020 Mini Catalogue from me yet? Let me know if you haven't and I will get one to you. You can order from it from January 3rd.


And as a fab start to the year you can get lots of freebies from the Sale-a-bration brochure. For every $90 AUD you can choose a free products. Yay!


If you have a look in the catalogues and realise that you just have to have a lot of it (spoiler alert - there are so many gorgeous products!) then you might want to consider signing up as a demonstrator. Read all about the benefits and discounts you receive here. The best thing about joining now is the added bonuses you get. Read all about it below and contact me to join my team (and save heaps!).

Before you get the catalogue I thought you may want to see some of the fabulous suites in it. So much pretty stuff!







Don't forget to contact me for a catalogue if you don't have one yet.

Happy New Year!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments