Happy Graduation - featuring Well Said and Geared Up Garage

Hope the weekend finds you well and doing something fabulous. Just a quick post today to show a fun card I just finished. I was asked to make a card for a boy graduating high school and about to start an apprenticeship to become a boiler maker. I really love making custom orders - it is a great challenge.


Stampin' Up! has great products for so many occasions. The Well Said stamp set and Well Written dies cover so many occasions and just so happens to have a graduation stamp!


I love that the dies and stamped words are a good size. It makes it easy to make a statement!


I have used images from the Geared Up Garage stamp set and the coordinating Garage Gears dies to make it suit the boiler maker in the making.


The Well Said bundle has really great dies and images that you can use on the inside of the card too.


To add texture I have used the dies with Embossing Mats (retired). They allow you to get an impression from the die without it cutting the whole way through. The Come to Gather ribbon combo pack was perfect to add some more texture. I love the Cajun Craze twine!


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments