Colour INKspiration Challenge #68 Blog Hop



Welcome back to another Colour INKspiration challenge. This one is full of my favourite greens with a touch of silver.


I have taken a slightly different approach for this challenge - how unusual for me! I designed this card for a class. It's a design that is quick and easy to replicate in other colours.


So ...... I made it in all of the challenge colours as they are all so gorgeous.


The Christmas Gleaming bundle is perfect for your Christmas card making endevours. You can whip up this design in no time and in any colour that you have on hand. I had a weird dream that I made them in every Stampin' Up! colour and arranged them in colour order - gee they looked pretty! Wonder if I will get time to do that?


I have used Note Cards to make these. Not having to cut the card bases makes it even quicker! Can you see the strip of Silver Foil on the bottom of each card? I thought that was fun way to jazz up the design. I cut 4 mm off the front edge of each card base and then added a 1 cm strip of Silver Foil.


I have gone for a bit of a collagey design. I love the scrolly fleur-de-lis-ish stamp. Adds lovely detail!


Add in some pearls and you have a quick card. I hope that this helps you get your Christmas cards knocked over in not time!


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by hopping around to see what all of the Colour INKspiration Crew have to show you. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black as well as Metallics. Not a member of the Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Next up we have the fabulous Cathy Pinchbeck. Make sure you check out her take on this colour combination. You will love it!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards, Lou! I think they look fabulous in one colour. I think we were channelling the same ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to showcase all four of the challenge colours Lou! Love these cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of all the white space, and these ornaments look so amazing in all the colours. Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.