Just Add Ink #476 - Just Add Inspiration



Happy Friday. We have an inspiration pic to help you on your creative journey at Just Add Ink this week. I picked this one!


I was really inspired by the colours and textures. Well that was how I started, but it didn't turn out exactly as I had envisaged. But that is what an inspiration pic is all about - it inspires you to start creating.

This card is one I made for a special friend's birthday. She always makes beautiful cards for my birthday. She never misses and in this day and age where people only seem to remember it if you post it on social media, it means a lot to me to be remembered.


The Bloom and Grow bundle has beautiful images and sentiments that were perfect to use to celebrate my friend's birthday. I love that you can watercolour these blooms.


Don't you love that fabric background? It is actually a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP pack. There are lots of beautiful designs in that pack so make sure you check it out

I've added some of the gorgeous Noble Peacock Rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. 


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members were inspired by this pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments