Just Add Ink #472 - Just Add a sketch





We got to Friday! Yay! At Just Add Ink this week we have this fun sketch to get your creativity flowing. 


As soon as I saw the sketch and the shapes in it, I thought of the Stitched Nested Shapes dies .... for some reason! So I turned them on their side and they created the pointy bits for me.


Gorgeous Grape borders added a .... gorgeous touch! I used the same die as the top layer for a perfect match. These 2 matted shapes were the perfect backdrop for these flowers from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.


To give my card a lift, I splattered some Mint Macaron ink and Clear Wink of Stella. I love the shine. 



Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Product List

Comments