Just Add Ink #467 - Just Add a sketch - Good Morning Magnolia



Hi Everyone. I just had to join in at Just Add Ink this week for this great sketch challenge. I designed it so thought I should whip up a card too!


And of course I decided it needed a tweak! So I changed the orientation so that I could use these gorgeous Magnolia Lane Memories and More cards.


I added in a piece of paper from the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper pack. I love that the silver borders on the cards add the detail for you. These cards are great timesavers!


A few skewwiff silver embossed magnolias hanging out of the frame completed my design.


The envelope got a bit of silver embossing too! I did the inside of the card as well .... but forgot to take a pic for you!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments