ESAD 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue sneak peek blog hop



New catalogues are always so exciting! Only a few more sleeps until you can order from the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. Roll on June 4! To get your wishlists started, the ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) girls have a blog hop with a sneak peek of some of the new products. Make sure your hop around to each blog. Hope you have a large notepad ready for that HUGE wishlist!

I thought I'd showcase 2 of my favourite new colours - Rococo Rose and Pretty Peacock - and a great new stamp set called Butterfly Wishes. Oh and I threw in the fabulous Stitched Nested Labels dies too. I know they will be a firm favourite!


As with every new Stampin' Up! catalogue this new one is full of not only wonderful products but also jam packed full of inspiration. I have used the design of the card on page 18 as my inspiration. I have flipped it for my Pretty Peacock  card .....


.... and tweaked it for my Rococo Rose card. Aren't those colours just gorgeous!


I also loved how the concept artist had given the butterfly a 3D effect so added that detail in too. These are DisINKtive stamps which means that the rubber is at different heights so you get colour variation with only one inking. On this butterfly it gives great shading and definition. I stamped a second butterfly, cut out the right wing sections and adhered to the sentiment panel to give a 3D effect.


The stamps also work perfectly as decoration for the inside of the card. 


The Butterfly Wishes stamp set also has this great branch with blossoms attached. I have coloured each part in with ink and an aqua painter to get a watercoloured effect. I used my Stamparatus and just coloured one section at a time. So easy using that! And of course we have lots of colour coordinated products in the new In Colors too. I just love the Scalloped Linen Ribbon and Faceted Dots.


If you don't have a catalogue, let me know and I can get one to you. You know you need one! Make sure you check out all of the blogs in our hop. Next up the super talented Rochelle Blok.

Lou

Blog hop participant list:
1. Lou Kitzelman - That's me!


Product List

Comments

  1. Not a stamp set I thought I really needed, but butterflies..........ok I do need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lou you are such an enabler. I now need this set after seeing your beautiful cards. Thanks also, for organising the blog hops for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't noticed how lovely this set is! Off to add another to my list! I love both cards but my favourite would be the Pretty Peacock one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lou you have made me put this onto my list - love what you have done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love. love your butterfly!! Your work is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Just WOW Lou...Always creating Beautiful cards...
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty Lou! I love this stamp set as I love the distinctive look. The 3D butterfly is perfect and I like the idea of the torn cardstock. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas, Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details in your pretty cards. Plus the colours are my favourites! Thanks for coordinating the hop so we could all share our projects. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, your colour combination is on point! These cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning Lou!!! The Pretty peacock with the Rococo Rose is gorgeous and I love your take on the original card! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't even looked at getting this set but it's so pretty! Gorgeous cards Lou! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Lou, you've used 2 of my favourite new In Colours. Love the torn card stock edges on your cards and the 3D butterfly looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for setting up the hop Lou. Love the detail on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour combination - very soothing. Your cards are beautiful and I agree the catalogue is such a great ideas book. Thanks for organizing this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are just gorgeous but the colouring of the blossom branch on the second card is ah-mazing. Such a gorgeous effect - it really does look like it has been watercolored by hand. As always your cards are full of beautiful details everywhere, and I especially love the stamped insides. Thank you so much for all the work you did to organise this hop, it's so much fun to see what everyone has been playing with already.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards as always, Lou. Love the colour combo and the 3D butterfly is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous pair of cards! Love your colour choices and the 3D effect of the butterfly! And those Stitched Nested Label Dies are so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Lou!!! And perfect colour combinations!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards Lou. The Pretty Peacock is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.