Stamp Review Crew - Bike Ride



Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring Bike Ride.
I am sad to say that Bike Ride and the coordinating Build a Bike framelits are retiring. It is such a fun set and can be used for lots of different occasions. It is a really great set to use if you are super busy and tired like me. (I seem to have misplaced my mojo too!) All you really need to do is stamp and die cut a few bits and pieces and your design is nearly done. That is the great thing about detailed images - they do most of the hard work for you!

I tried to make a few cards but they were all a bit .... meh! Not ideal when you have a deadline! But ..... I did wake up this morning and quickly whipped up these quick cards using some other retiring products. I need a few birthday cards so .... job done! 



Like I said the images do the work for you. Just add in some Designer Series Paper and ribbon or other embellishments and you have a quick and easy card. If you are short on time and have a few cards to make, try using the same design and just change the colours, Designer Series Paper and embellishments and you get a new (ish) look! 



When I get some time I will make up a few more cards using different DSP and some of the other stamped images. I love that this stamp set has lots of smaller images that you can use with the bike or by themselves such as the flowers that I used to decorate my sentiment panel.


And of course I couldn't pass up stamping a bike. Once you have all of the parts stamped and die cut they go together really easily. The Best Route DSP had the perfect images to compliment my design.


Some enamel shapes helped finish off my design.


I have used several other products that are retiring at the end of May. You will find the full list at the end of this post. If you see something that you didn't know you 'needed', don't delay in ordering. They will only be available while stocks last. You can order directly through my online shop or you can contact me via the contact button at the top of this blog and I can pop the order in for you. You deserve a treat don't you!

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Linda Callahan. Can't wait to see what amazingness she has to show us!

Lou

Product List




Comments

  1. So sweet how those flowers go so well with the Share What You Love DSP! But I really love the blue and yellow bike and that DSP is perfect with it. So fun and two great birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the flowers on their own! A versatile set for sure! And the yellow and blue are fabulous together on your bike card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your last minute whipping up! - how great are these cards? = Love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pairing of the flowers with the Share What You Love paper. And I agree! This Best Route paper is the perfect complement to this set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.