ESAD April 2019 So Long Favourites blog hop



Hi Everyone. Welcome back to another ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop. For this one we are showcasing some of our favourite products that are retiring at the end of May. This is always a bitter sweet time. We are sad to say goodbye to old favourites but always happy to make way for gorgeous new products.

I am sure you will find lots of retiring products that you didn't know you needed as you make your way around the hop. My advice to you is to order these products as soon as possible as they are only available while stocks last. You don't want to miss out!

One of my favourite packs of Designer Series Paper (DSP) is the Floral Romance pack. I am ashamed to say that I had not used it until today! And yes .... that does mean I am writing this post with minutes to spare until we go live! It is gorgeous and will be perfect to use in an upcoming class I am teaching. I teamed it with 2 retiring stamp sets - Best Birds and Petal Palette - and some retiring ribbon, twine and pearls. You can find all of the products used in the list below and they are directly linked to my online Stampin' Up! shop for your convenience.


I had fun using different sides of the DSP and mixing and matching it. I love that some of the sheets are vellum like the Petal Pink lace piece on this card.


The Best Birds stamp set and coordinating Birds and Blooms thinlits has been a fast favourite of mine. I love the branch, blossoms and this sweet bird.


Using DSP on the inside of your cards is a quick and easy way to add decoration and that touch of colour.


I used some other designs from the DSP pack to make this simple card. I let the lovely patterned vellum be the star. 


I hope that you can see why these are some of my retiring favourites. You can order directly through my online shop or you can contact me via the contact button at the top of this blog and I can pop the order in for you. You deserve a treat don't you!

Make sure your swing by all blogs in the hop. You will definitely get lots of inspiration and find products you didn't know you needed! Next up is Shannon. Can't wait to see what fab things she has created!



Blog hop participant list:
4. Lou Kitzelman - That's me!


Product List

Comments

  1. Simply gorgeous projects, Lou. You always amaze me with your creativeness. Thanks for organising the blog hops, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav too Lou! I will miss it and Petal Palette so much ... lucky there are so many nice things to distract me in the new catty :)
    I love your cards, the frames on them look great, I am going to have to give that a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lou I love your gorgeous designs! I will miss Petal Palette for sure and that pretty vellum DSP! Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects x Ps. I have really enjoyed this hop and thanks for all you do xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty cards Lou. A great design using the rectangle dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lou, the vellum looks so good and I love the colouring on the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - love the colours and designs!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so three dimensional with the frames and layers, they really pop off the page. So lovely. I love that DSP too but I haven't really used it either - it's almost too pretty to cut into.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Lou. I especially love the frames you have created. The vellum is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lou, these cards are so stunning! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The vellum is just gorgeous and showcased beautifully in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, some of my most favourite retiring products all rolled into these beautiful cards. Absolutely love them, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that DSP just divine! I love your cards, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so pretty Lou I will really miss that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a reason to cut up and use this DSP!! And your projects are gorgeous! Sorry for the late reply, Im only getting around now, to actually leave a comment after seeing everyone's cleverness... Your work is stunning Lou, thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so very clever and I'm in love! Definitely CASEing! Thanks for being our blog hop leader - you're the best! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.