Just Add Ink #444 - Just Add a colour combination



Happy Friday everyone. We have a colour challenge for you at Just Add Ink this week.


You can really have fun with this colour challenge and achieve different looks simply by changing the 'your choice' colour. In addition to the 3 challenge colours you may also use Whisper White, Basic Black, Very Vanilla or metallics. I was a bit boring (put it down to too many early morning wake-ups from the furry one!) and chose Old Olive as my 3rd colour.


I have gone for a fairly simple design. A strip of Designer Series Paper from the Botanical Butterfly pack, and some embossing using the Corrugated embossing folder formed my base.


The flowers are from the Lovely Lattice stamp set (free with qualifying orders). I stamped in black, coloured with Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers and then did some serious fussy cutting. I must admit that there were several casualties that got 'pruned' and ended up on the floor. I just pretended I didn't want them!


The inside was easy to decorate - by just adding a few of the details from the card front you get a lovely card inside and out!


The Old Olive Baker's twine is just gorgous and added the finishing touch!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used these colours. I wonder what everyone picked for their third colour! Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Comments

  1. Your did an amazing job with your pruning, Lou! Your gorgeous CAS card is a lovely base for the stunning flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. That Lovely Lattice set is one of my favorites. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.