Just Add Ink #437 - Just Add 'I'


Soooooo ....... December is here! Anyone else freaking out about how much they have to do before Christmas? So to take our minds off  the mild panic I decided to show you one of the cards I made when I presented the Piece of Cake bundle at the recent Stampin' Up! OnStage event. You can see all of the other cards I have made with this bundle here. This card fit perfectly for our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.


That was a tricky one! I decided to go a bit left of centre (like my card) and add some ingenuity with some quirky punch art. I have turned a cake into a pot of blooms.


I love it when you can use a product for something other than what it was originally intended for. Makes me feel like I am getting my money's worth! I gave the cake a nip and tuck, flipped it around and adding in some fussy cut blooms from one of the cakes. Pop it on what will now be a plant stand and you have some gorgeous pots full of blooms.


I kept the background fairly simple - the Tufted embossing folder is always my go-to for a simple (but lovely) background!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added 'i'. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Comments

  1. Wow, what a fantastic idea, I love it! Thank you so much for sharing all your lovely cards. I will definitely be CASE'ing you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.