Celebrate Christmas with Beautiful (and shimmery) baubles

A very Merry Christmas to you all. I hope that today finds you celebrating with loved ones . Did you receive some fabulous presents? If you were gifted with some money I can help you out with a few ideas! There is a little over a week before the 2018 Holiday Catalogue finishes and lots of items in that catalogue are discounted. Why not shout yourself some bargains. You can see the full list here on my online store, where you can also order. Merry Christmas to you!

One of my favourite bundles is retiring - Beautiful Baubles. It is not discounted but is one that I would snap up to use next year. It has a thinlit that cuts out the baubles so you can add dimension quickly and easily to your cards.



I couldn't help shimmerising the baubles! Regular readers will know I am a huge fan of shimmerising. This time I have added some drops of reinker to my shimmer spritzes for some shimmery coloured fun!

Stampin' Spritz 3/4 filled with Rubbing Alcohol + 10 drops of shimmer paint + 5-10 drops of reinker = Coloured Shimmer Spritz!


This was a quick card to mass produce for Christmas. I stamped the bauble image on my card using a black ink. Then I stamped the image 3 times with Versamark on thick Whisper White and embossed in white. Then I sprayed each one with a different coloured shimmer spritz - Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Berry Burst. Each set of 3 allows you to  mix and match the baubles to produce 3 cards with 2 each of each of the 3 coloured baubles. 

I used the same 3 colours of ink to create an ombre baby wipe stamp pad for the sentiment. You can see how I did this in this post


Pop the baubles up on Stampin' Dimensionals and you have 3 quick cards finished! This technique can be used for any occasion and with so many other stamp sets. The shimmer is sooooooo much prettier in real life!


From my family to yours, I wish you a very merry Christmas. I hope that you have a wonderful day and don't forget - if Santa forgot you or wasn't as generous as he should have been, he would love you to buy some Stampin' Up! products to make up for it! You deserve it!

Love,

Lou

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments