Piece of Cake bundle - Onstage Presentation part 2 - Casual Crafters gift card box

On Saturday I was privileged to showcase the new Piece of Cake bundle at the Stampin' Up! Brisbane OnStage event. It is a really fabulous bundle that is perfect for lots of occasions. I said in my presentation that I put it in the 'minimum effort, maximum effect' category. In our time poor lives bundles like this do all the hard work for us!

To showcase the stamp set I made a gift card set in a mini pizza box. I have used all of the stamps on the stamp set on this gift card set (one of them is inside the Pineapple Punch card!).


I really love this bundle and this gift card set is the perfect project for casual and avid crafters to make. 


I love all of the sentiments in the set. They are really fun and versatile.


Each card has a matching envelope and I have coloured them in with Stampin' Blends where possible and Stampin' Write markers for the rest. The classic label punch pairs beautifully with all but one of the sentiments - it is a smidge too long.






You can see more samples that I have made using this set here. You can order this bundle from January 3, 2019 unless you become a demonstrator - then you can get it sooner! There is a fabulous offer for new demonstrators so stay tuned. Please contact me if you would like an Occasions Catalogue or for information on joining my team.

Lou

Comments

  1. Brilliant little set of cards, Lou. Love how you've created really easy cards that still wow. Thanks for sharing them here.
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just seen this gorgeous set of cards. I love them and if I didn’t already have this set, I’d be ordering one right now! You’ve showed it off to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.