Piece of Cake bundle - OnStage presentation - Part 1

This weekend was a bit exciting! Not only did I attend my local OnStage event in Brisbane where Stampin' Up! celebrated it's 30th birthday......


..... but I also got to present the Piece of Cake bundle which is in the Occasions catalogue that will be released on January 3, 2019. Here's the proof!



All of my samples were filmed and shown on the big screens. I am thinking I should be a hand model!


The Piece of Cake stamp set is one of those stamp sets that I put in the 'minimum effort, maximum effect' category. You don't need to do a lot to it to achieve amazing results. Team it with the coordinating Cake Builder punch and you have a winning combination. There are lots of other amazing products in this catalogue so let me know if you would like me to get a catalogue to you.

This is my display board. Not the best pic but I wanted to show you them all in one go. Over the next month I will show you them all in detail.


But for now I am off for a little nap after such a busy (but fabulous) weekend.

Thank you to Megan for taking the photos for me while I was presenting.

Lou

Comments