Piece of Cake bundle - Onstage Presentation - Part 4 - Avid Crafter samples

Today I have some more samples to show you using the Piece of Cake bundle from my Onstage presentation. This bundle is really great because it is perfect for crafters of every level. You can do some creative and advanced techniques with it such as heat embossing.


I love how the copper embossing is so raised and shiny! Really makes a lovely, elegant wedding card.



And it wouldn't be me if I didn't try some sort of colouring with it. I did some tricky masking to create this cake scene and then coloured with an aqua painter and ink.


I love the 2 part sentiments.


I've added some Wink Of Stella to the inks for the icing and cake stands. It is a bit hard to see though.



You can check out more that I have made with this bundle here. I have a few more samples left to show you but I they are for some upcoming Design Team posts.

It was a really great experience presenting at OnStage and I am so very grateful to Stampin' Up! for the opportunity and to Em Parkin-Wilson for the encouragement and support. x

Lou

Comments