Just Add Ink #435 - Just Add Inspiration



We have an inspiration pic to get your creative juices flowing at Just Add Ink this week. It is the polar opposite to the weather we are having on the Sunshine Coast, Australia at the moment. See what I did there!


I love the dense forest of trees in this pic so used that as the background for my fun Santa card. It is a Double Z fold card and you can see another of this type of card that I made here.


It is a great card fold to use when you want a special Christmas card - it stands up so everyone can admire it! And I got to use my Lovely as a Tree stamp set to create the forest by stamping several times before reinking. This is one of my oldest stamp sets!


And to add some fun I added some wobble springs to Santa and one of the elves. Wobble springs are fun. Be warned though - you can't just wobble them once!


The Signs of Santa bundle is perfect for building a scene. Grab some Stampin'  Blends and it is the perfect way to unwind and destress ... and escape the busy-ness of this time of year.


I have used the Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper. It is double sided so you get to see the back of it too with this card fold.


Those cheeky elves just make me smile!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members took inspiration from this pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

Product List
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
[126973]
$11.50

Comments