Creating Kindness Design Team November blog hop - teamwork - Make the Stamparatus part of your team!



How on earth did it get to November? Anyway ..... this month the Creating Kindness Design Team are exploring the theme of teamwork. We welcome Anna Krol as our Guest Designer this month.

At first this was a tricky theme to create around but it got me thinking about the nature of teamwork. To me it is about people (or things) working together for a common purpose. That led me to thinking about what I use when I am creating as part of my 'creative team' and the Stamparatus immediately popped into my mind. It is a fabulous tool to use for stamping and positioning but did you know that you can use it for some much more????

These cards were all made quickly and easily with the Stamparatus.


The Stamparatus is fabulous to use for mass producing cards (perfect for Christmas creating), lining up mats and borders and tying bows. Yes you read that right .... tying bows. I use the Stamparatus as my second pair of hands. There is never anyone around to pop their finger on my knot when I want to tie a bow! It is so much easier to explain this all via video so watch this video to see my time saving tips in action.


Here are the cards in more detail.






Make sure you continue both the video and blog hop. Next up is the super creative and all round lovely lady, Cheryll Miller. Can't wait to see her take on teamwork!

Lou






Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

Comments

  1. Oh Lou! I love your cards ... and who'd have thought the Stamparatus could help you tie the bows. Is there anything this fabulous tool can't do? :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a quick and easy card! And that deer looks fabulous in each color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.