ESAD 2018 Holiday Catalogue blog hop



Hi and welcome to another ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop. We are a group of friends from around Australia and New Zealand who love blogging and showing off Stampin' Up! products. For this hop we are all about the new 2018 Holiday Catalogue. Whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from Rebecca, you had better strap yourself in, arm yourself with a cold (or hot) beverage and a notepad ready to make a very very long wish list!

I can tell you that my wish list from this catalogue is very very long too! I thought I would show you 2 of my favourite suites of products. The first is the Frosted Floral suite. Check out a couple of the cards I made using products from the suite.


These are the gorgeous new products that I used for these cards.
The Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper has a gorgeous pearl shimmer to it .... and uses some of my favourite greens!


Did you notice the frame around the sentiment? There is a thin border piece that allows you to cut that skinny border out. The frame adds great depth and fun and .... well ... it just frames the sentiment so nicely!


You can also use the frame like I have done here for a bit of fun as an extra design element. By using the embossing mats with the frame you get the embossed line inside the shape. So elegant! And why not add a bit more shimmer by painting some Champagne Shimmer Paint over the sentiment? Can you ever have too much shimmer?


The stamps in the First Frost stamp set have a lovely watercolour feel to them. To add to that, I painted the ink onto the stamp with my aqua painter before stamping. It gives a lovely effect.


One of my favourite stamp and punch bundles in the new catalogue is the Making Christmas Bright bundle.
This punch makes it quick and easy to make cards like this fun string of bulbs card.


Just by adding a cut out window for the bulbs to sit in you get a bit of a WOW card!




The new Braided Linen Trim is really great. You can tease it to show the loose weave. Another 'must have'!


So how long is that wish list now? I am happy to help you cross some of those things off .... by ordering them for you! Make sure you hop around to each blog on the hop. Next up you are heading to Tasmania to check out the creative delights from Kim Oliver.

Lou

Blog hop participant list:
1. Lou Kitzelman - that's me!
11. Fi Cobbin


If you love colouring and want to learn some tips and tricks to get fantastic results you might be interested in our new module at Stamp In Confidence. It includes videos and written info to get you colouring like a professional. Read all about it here. The first content video is being released tomorrow!


Comments

  1. Stunning cards Lou, I love the windows for the bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful and elegant projects Lou. You are so creative. Thanks for all you do for ESAD and in organising these hops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely projects Lou, I love the soft prettiness of the first and the window on the second one is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee you've been busy!! I can't pick a favourite!! Although I need to add the First Frost bundle to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards Lou, I love the light and airy feeling of the first two, third is so cute with the cut out area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again! The window card is just so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the papers Lou, good inspiration. Thanks for arranging these hops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just gorgeous Lou and they really showcase the sets beautifully. I love the idea of colouring the stamp directly with the aquapainter. Must try that. Thanks for organising the hop once again. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Lou you enabler you..I wasnt going to get that punch bundle! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Lou you went above and beyond! Love each card so very much. Each card showcases these sets perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards Lou, thanks for adding the Frosted Floral suite to my wish list lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Lou! Lots of fabulous layers and elements and lots of different ideas. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Lou, your cards are stunning and the Christmas light one is super fun! Thanks again for arranging the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Cards Lou!! I LOVE the Frosted Floral's DSP xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply stunning, both projects are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely Stunning! So Creative Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, The light bulb is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty cards with this suite <3 So talented <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.