Creating Kindness Design Team September blog hop - Circle theme featuring Making Christmas Bright



Happy Spring! Well Spring has sprung for us here in Australia! September is such a fabulous time of year. It's great to be heading towards warmer weather plus the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue is out! We welcome Guest Designer Ashley Fifer this month. Our September theme of Circles is the perfect way to showcase one of  my favourite new stamp sets in the new catalogue - Making Christmas Bright. Check out these cute watercoloured bauble cards I whipped up for you.


It is such an easy design to make in lots of different colours. Stampin' Up! makes it so easy with coordinating inks, cardstock and ribbon.

Pineapple Punch

Tranquil Tide

Lemon Lime Twist

Calypso Coral
If you don't feel like masking, you can always just do one bauble like my Real Red version.

The front panels are raised with foam adhesive strips - you know I love everything jacked up on my cards!


Making these cards is pretty easy. Check out my video to learn how I masked and watercoloured the baubles. Making Christmas Bright is such a fabulous set that has lots of scope.


Make sure you continue both the video and blog hop. Next up in our hop is fellow Aussie, Cheryll Miller. Can't wait to see her gorgeous creation!

Lou





If you love colouring and want to learn some tips and tricks to get fantastic results you might be interested in our new module at Stamp In Confidence. It includes videos and written info to get you colouring like a professional. Read all about it here. The first content video is being released tomorrow!



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

Comments

  1. I love your baubles Lou! The different colours are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea Lou! And,I love the outside the box colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baubles Lou, so fun and fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring never fails to impress me, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! This was the first card I saw on instagram this morning and I knew instantly it had to be for this hop. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous set of cards Lou! I love that you showcased "Masking" in your video tutorial! It is one of those techniques that got me so excited when I 1st started stamping many moons ago! Yet it is often overlooked, or forgotten I should say! Beautiful!💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards, Lou. The coloring is amazing, just like the idea to create the baubles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.