Animal Outing Jigsaw cards

Just a quick post today. A few weeks ago I showed you a cute puzzle card. It was part of a class that I held recently and I thought you might like to see the other cards that we  made.


The Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper is perfect for these puzzle cards.


All you have to do is colour one of the cute animals from the Animal Outing stamp set with Stampin' Blends and your design is complete. Too easy!








You can find out how to make these cards in my previous post. I can see some Christmas versions coming out of my craft room soon!

Lou
PS - If you love colouring and want to learn some tips and tricks to get fantastic results you might be interested in our new module at Stamp In Confidence. It includes videos and written info to get you colouring like a professional. Read all about it here. The first content video is being released tomorrow!


Comments