Stamp Review Crew - Happy Birthday Gorgeous



Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring Happy Birthday Gorgeous.


Happy Birthday Gorgeous is a fabulous set that can be used in lots of different ways and with different styles. It has great phrases that you can use. You might think me a touch lazy when you see my cards. I've used the one layout and just changed it up each time. I prefer to think I was working smarter rather than harder! When you're onto a good thing! Anyway here is what I came up with.



I had fun using ribbon as a background to the sentiment panels. I simply punched out mats in a few different, coordinating colours using the Tailored Tag punch and layered them.


Wondering how I got the border  on the 'Make a Wish' panel? The stamp is from the Truly Tailored set and I used a marker to colour the border, making sure that I didn't colour any of the words, before stamping. Happy Birthday Gorgeous has great 2 step stamping flowers and other elements. By fussy cutting and arranging around the sentiment panels you get a fun design that is easy to create.


For a more masculine version I used this fabulous Corduroy ribbon as the background. It adds great texture.


The stamp set also has this great border stamp that coordinates with the Classic Label punch. A few wooden elements finished off the design.


My card box was running low on belated birthday cards (I seem to sell a lot of them!) and Happy Birthday Gorgeous has the perfect phrases that you can add together.



There is so much you can do with this stamp set. I could have created a lot of other cards using this same design but over the Easter long weekend I wanted some time to spend with friends and family. I hope that you have been able to spend Easter with the people you love.

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Mickey Roberts.


Lou
Registration for Module 2 now open.

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

Comments

  1. Gorgeous trio of cards - I LOVE the layout! Perfect fillers for when you need a pretty card in a hurry! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts it and wonderful trio of cards! Love how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, I adore the layouts on these - so many possibilities! I'll be CASEing this for my next stamp club. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, I love these layouts!! So easy to duplicate the colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards that are so easy to CASE and perfect for both boys and girls~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts and a great trio of cards. I adore how you used the ribbons on them. So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.