Just Add Ink #405 - Just Add Inspiration



Friday has rolled around again! We have a fab inspiration pic for you for this week's challenge.


I did a bit of multi-tasking this week. I had a custom order for an 80th birthday for a friend's father. The colours and textures were perfect for the card I had in mind.


I was asked to make a card that could stand up for display so I used the Tri-Fold Window Card tutorial by Brownyn Eastley from AddINKtive Designs. It was a fun way to use some retiring products. So long Large Numbers, Celebration Time, Dapper Denim and Lots of Labels ..... sob, sob! I will miss you ...... but ..... I'll get over it when I purchase new goodies from the new catalogue!


The Wood Textures DSP is carrying over into the new catalogue. It is such a great pack and worked perfectly on this card. I have used a few different pieces.


This card folds flat to fit into an envelope....


..... and stands up for display.


The back (behind the large 80) has a message panel. It is really plain so that the family can have room for their messages. It is a bit hard to capture but I think I have got every angle so you can get the idea!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members got inspiration from this pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!

Retiring products are available until May 30 or while stocks last so get in quick!

Lou

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.