Colour INKspiration Challenge #32 Blog Hop



Welcome back to another Colour INKspiration challenge. I have been waiting for this one to come around. Elegant and striking colour palette for you for this challenge.


I made my project for this challenge what seems like ages ago. These were the gifts I made for team mates for our recent Stampin' Up! event called OnStage. It is always a great weekend - getting to catch up with good friends and see all the latest products and techniques - what could be better! In my mind I was making brooches using the the Apron of Love bundle and shrink plastic. Unfortunately I left it to the last minute and my brooch backs were way too large. Hmmmmm ...... what to do???? Can you work out what I attached the shrinky dink apron too?


A gold binder clip! The top loop handle thingy was perfect for the apron neck strap. Talk about meant to be!


I made a card using the same thinlits and attached the clip to the pocket.



I love how delicate the pocket detail and stamping looks once you shrink it. I coloured the pocket in the Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends after it was shrunk. Despite this being all a bit last minute I was quite chuffed with my effort.



INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by hopping around to see what all of the Colour INKspiration Crew have to show you. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as white, black, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Metallics. Not a member of the Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Next up we have the delightful Denita. You will 'love' her sweet, elegant card. Make sure you check out her take on this colour combination. You will love it!

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Oh wow - how cute - I know just the person I could send the little apron one to - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, and so so so clever. What an awesome gift - I love your ideas Lou!! This is a wonderful way to use this set and these colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too clever Lou. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super clever lady! These are so cute and make perfect little gifts. I love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is awesome. I am looking forward to using this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers, Lou. These are the bee's knee's!! So cute and so super creative. Love your work, talented Lady x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just divine and you are so clever! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.